P R I V A C Y P O L I C Y
2. Store owner and the Personal Data Administrator is House of April Sp. z o.o. with its registered offices in Warsaw (00-819), at 61/100 Złota St., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Economic Department of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000511972, NIP (Tax ID No.): 5272714331, Regon (Statistical Business No.): 147240724, hereinafter referred to as the House of April.
3. House of April makes special care to respect the privacy of customers visiting the Store.
§ 1 How do we collect data?
1. House of April collects information on individuals conducting business or professional activities in their own behalf (hereinafter referred to as Entrepreneurs), as well as details of individuals engaged in legal activities not directly related to their business.
2. Customers' personal details are collected if a customer is registered in the Store through setting up a Customer Account and when customers make single purchases without setting up an Account in the Store.
3. When a Customer Account in the Store is registered, Customer provide their email address, name and surname and set up an access password to the Store Account. If a Customer, holding a Store Account, wants to make a purchase, they are asked to supplement their data with:
a) Address (street, house/apartment no., zip code and city, state/province and country);
b) Telephone number;
c) For Entrepreneurs, the data is further extended to include Entrepreneur's company name and NIP (Tax ID No.).
4. These data can be changed by the Customer themselves after logging in to the Account.
5. If a single order is placed in the Online Store, the scope of the data to be provided by the Customers is the same. Customers provide the following information:
a) E-mail address;
b) Name and surname;
c) Address (street, house/apartment no., zip code and city, state/province and country);
d) Telephone number
e) For Entrepreneurs, the data is further extended to include Entrepreneur's company name and NIP (Tax ID No.).
6. When using the Store web pages additional information are downloaded automatically (IP address assigned to your computer or external IP address of your ISP, domain name, browser type, time of access, operating system).
7. Navigation data, may also be collected fro Customers, including information about links and references they decide to click or other activities undertaken in our Store.
§ 2 How do we use the collected data?
1. For registration of Store Account, Customer's data are used to: create individual Customer account, manage the account and to enable making purchases in the Store, including processing and delivering orders. If you make a purchase in the Store, your personal details may only be communicated to Poczta Polska S.A. (Polish Postal Service) with its registered office in Warsaw, with which the Store cooperates.
2. If the Customer chooses to pay for the ordered product by PayU system, the Customer's personal information will be communicated to PayU S.A. with registered offices in Poznań, to the extent necessary for the execution of the sales agreement.
3. The navigation data can be used to provide better service to Customers, for statistical data analysis and customizing the Store to individual Customer preferences, as well as for Store administration.
§ 3 Cookies mechanism, IP Address
1. The Store uses small files called cookies. They are saved by the House of April server on the computer of the person visiting the Store, if the Web browser allows it. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain from which it comes, its "expiry time" and individual, randomly chosen number that identifies the file. The information collected through cookies help us to customize the products offered by House of April to individual preferences and actual needs of Store visitors. It also allows us to develop the general statistics of visits to the products in the Store.
2. House of April uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: at the end of the browser session or when you shut down your computer, the information is deleted from device memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow downloading any personal information or any confidential information from the Customer computer.
b) Persistent cookies: they are stored on the Customer’s computer hard drive and remain there until deleted. The mechanism of persistent cookies, sent by the Store, allows to store data only with your consent (expressed e.g. by selecting "remember me" when logging in). In any other case, these files are not stored in a permanent way.
3. House of April uses its cookies to:
a) Authenticate the Customer in the Store and uphold the Customer session in the Store (after logging in), so that you do not have to retype your login and password on every page in the Store
b) study, research and audit the readership, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help us to understand how Customers use the Store website, which allows improving its structure and content.
4. House of April uses external cookies to present Rzetelny Regulamin (Reliable Regulations) Certificate through rzetelnyregulamin.pl website (external cookies administrator: B2B Consulting Sp. z o.o. with its registered offices in Warsaw).
5. Cookie mechanism is safe for computers of Store Customers. In particular, it is not possible to send viruses or other unwanted software or malware into the Customers' computers. However, Customers may limit or disable cookies access to their computers in their browsers. If you choose this option, you will be able to use the Store, excluding the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
a) Internet Explorer
b) Mozilla Firefox
7. House of April may store your IP address. IP address is a number assigned to the computer to Store visitor by Internet service provider. IP number enables access to the Internet. In most cases it is assigned to the computer dynamically, i.e. it changes each time you connect to the Internet, and therefore is widely regarded as non-personal identifying information. The IP address is used by Houseofapril in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyses (e.g. to determine people from which regions visit us the most), as information useful in administering and improving the Store, as well as for securing and possibly identifying unwanted automatic software for viewing the content of the Store, which burden the server.
8. The Store contains links and references to other websites. House of April is not responsible for the privacy policies applicable to these websites. For this reason, after going through the Store to a page managed by another administrator, we encourage you to refer to the privacy policies adopted there.
§ 4 Access to data
1. Personal data gathered by the Store are accessed directly only by authorized personnel of House of April.
2. Your data may also be disclosed to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, in particular the relevant judicial authorities and entities designated in the "How we use your data?" section.
3. House of April provides Customers who have an account with uninterrupted access to their data and the ability to modify them at any time. To make modifications you need to log in to the Account in the Store. The Customer has the option to remove personal data from the database in the event of termination of contract for the provision of services electronically. Houseofapril may refuse to remove Customer data if the Customer violated applicable Store Regulations and storing the data is necessary to explain the circumstances and to determine the liability, in particular making by Houseofapril claims against a particular customer.
4. If you subscribe to the newsletter, you can remove your email address from our mailing list by selecting the appropriate function after you log in to the Account in the Store.
§ 5 Security
1.House of April applies security features to ensure that data is protected against loss, misuse and alteration. House of April undertakes to protect any of your data in accordance with the standards of safety and confidentiality.
2. In House of April personal details are protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997(consolidated text O. J. of 2002, No. 101 item 926 as amended), in a way that prevents them from accessing by third parties.
3. If the Customer with an Account in the Store lost their password in any way, the Store allows to generate a new password for the Store Account. However, the Store does not send a password reminder. Customer's password is stored in the database in encrypted form, so that it is impossible to read it. To generate a new password, enter your e-mail in the form available under the link "I forgot my password," in the Store Account login form. New password will be sent automatically only to the email address provided during registration or saved during the last change in your profile.
4. House of April never send any correspondence, including e-mails, asking for your login details, in particular the access password to the Customer Account. Such information are not available through conventional mail, e-mail and telephone as well.
3. Last revision date: 26.09.2014
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)